Important Information Regarding COVID-19
We are excited to announce that Dental Professionals will be resuming regular preventive and maintenance care, effective June 1st. For the remainder of May, we are still scheduling emergent, urgent, and non-elective treatment.
While we have always maintained the highest level of safety and sterilization protocols, we will be implementing a number of COVID-19 specific changes for the duration of the pandemic. These include:
- A significant reduction in the number of appointments, with increased spacing between appointments,
- Daily screening of patients and staff, including temperature checks,
- New steps for patient arrival at the office, to maximize social distancing (reviewed with each patient during confirmation call),
- Installation of surgical-grade air filtration, &
- The use of additional and redundant barriers and shields to further minimize exposure risk.
Oral and dental healthcare are essential services. Delaying necessary dental procedures can have significant negative systemic health effects. For that reason, we have seen (and will continue to see) patients with dental emergencies—whether or not they are patients of record. We welcome all new patients and emergency patients.
Call Chicago Office Phone Number 312-938-3999 our Chicago Office with questions or to make an appointment.
Call Skokie Office Phone Number 847-676-1432 our Skokie Office with questions or to make an appointment.
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links: