Important Information Regarding COVID-19
Profesionales dentalesis open to all types of dental care.
While we have always maintained the highest level of safety and sterilization protocols, we will be implementing a number of COVID-19 specific changes for the duration of the pandemic. These include:
- A significant reduction in the number of appointments, with increased spacing between appointments,
- Daily screening of patients and staff, including temperature checks,
- New steps for patient arrival at the office, to maximize social distancing (reviewed with each patient during confirmation call),
- Installation of surgical-grade air filtration, &
- The use of additional and redundant barriers and shields to further minimize exposure risk.
Oral and dental healthcare are essential services. Delaying necessary dental procedures can have significant negative systemic health effects. For that reason, we have seen (and will continue to see) patients with dental emergencies—whether or not they are patients of record. We welcome all new patients and emergency patients.
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links: