Clear Braces The Loop
Invisalign is the invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces. To discuss clear braces in the Chicago area, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment.
For information on Invisalign, please visit www.invisalign.com.
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of doctor expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position prescribed by your doctor
- You’ll visit your doctor about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Typical treatments usually require 5-18 sets of aligners, spanning 3-9 months (depending on complexity of movement needed).
Straighten Your Teeth and Restore Your Smile Today!
To schedule your Invisalign consultation with one of our friendly and experienced dentists, please call Chicago Office Phone Number 312-938-3999 at our Chicago Office or Skokie Office Phone Number 847-676-1432 at our Skokie Office today with questions or to make an appointment.