Personalized, compassionate dentistry, tailored to your needs. From the moment you walk into Dental Professionals, you’ll know you’re home. High touch blends seamlessly with high tech to bring you today's best dental care in a welcoming, completely patient-focused environment. Come home to your dentist, Chicago!Read More...
Dental Professionals offers a better solution for snoring and sleep apnea patients. Oral appliance therapy is as effective as CPAP, but far more convenient and comfortable. Our custom made nightguards improve the quality of your sleep...and your life.Read More...
Both of our locations are newly designed to evoke the look and feel of a luxurious spa, down to the tiniest detail. Put your feet up, lean back into a plush reclining chair, and prepare to be treated with the greatest of care. When you're with our Chicago dentists, you're family.Read More...
Restore your smile in just one day with dental implants from the specialists at Dental Professionals. Our experience guarantees a success rate of more than 97% for this life-changing procedure that rehabilitates both appearance and function.Read More...
Relaxed, at ease, completely comfortable and pain free...it’s your right to expect the optimal patient experience at every visit. And it's our privilege to deliver, at Dental Professionals in Chicago and Skokie.
Conveniently located in downtown Chicago and Skokie’s Westfield Shopping Center, our offices are highway-accessible and public transportation-friendly.
“We want to make the whole experience as much like a spa as possible, so people will feel comfortable, even pampered, when they visit our office." Dr. Paul Katz
Whether you're visiting your dentist in Chicago or a dentist in Skokie, you'll find:
o Technologically advanced electric handpieces that are quieter, faster, and more efficient...meaning less time in the dental chair, with minimal noise and vibration
o The best seat in the house on ergonomically designed, thickly upholstered dental chairs that offer exceptional neck support, and automatically readjust when you move, with gentle starts and stops
o Large screen tvs that offer a soothing visual diversion, or request an iPod loaded with music to suit every taste
o Technology that does all the work, from paperless records to sterilizing instruments to digital x-rays to CAD CAM restorations... integrated and efficient to make your visit quick and convenient
o Comfortable touches, like warm blankets when you’re feeling chilled, and special glasses to protect your eyes from drill debris and bright lights
o LED lights that are not only energy efficient, but emit virtually no heat compared to commonly used halogen lights
o Elegantly designed ‘no wait’ waiting room, and fresh cookies to munch on
We bring the collective knowledge and expertise of our entire team of Skokie and Chicago dentists to each patient's treatment plan. Our collaborative approach means patients can receive both routine and specialized treatments from the comfort of their dental home, at Dental Professionals.
Today's advanced dentistry requires state-of-the-art tools, specialized training and a team that collaborates on the patient's behalf. At Dental Professionals, that's the way we work - together solving our patients' most complex challenges and ensuring excellence at every step.
Keeping your teeth healthy for a lifetime is more than a wish, it’s the promise we make to our patients. Providing all the care you need at Dental Professionals is the way we deliver. We’ve expanded our team over the years to include experts who can develop a plan to solve a tough restorative dentistry puzzle while never losing sight of the basics of preventative care. Call it one-stop dental care, or the ultimate in convenience…you won’t need to search for a specialist or seek a second opinion. Both are available at dentist Chicago, making it one of Chicago’s most patient-friendly and accessible dental practices.
Experts in every aspect of dental care Keeping pace with dentistry’s rapid evolution means we’re never done learning. Each of our Dental Professionals identifies areas of special clinical interest, and pursues them zealously with advanced studies, training and certifications. And it’s why we’re able to offer our patients a wide range of services, and provide solutions to complex dental issues, including:
• TMJ: nightguards and other treatments for temporomandibular joint disorders
• Snoring and sleep apnea: oral appliances as an alternative to CPAP machines
• Prosthodontics: restoration of missing teeth
• CAD CAM system for restorative dentistry
• Dental implants
• Endodontics: root canal therapy
• Cosmetic and aesthetic dentistry
• Periodontal services: to prevent and treat inflammation of the gums
• Preventative procedures
With an 80 year legacy of caring dental practice, we have earned the trust and loyalty of our patients and their families. That's why we're treating their children, and now, their grandchildren.
Forming long lasting relationships are at the heart of our practice, and it’s reflected in everything we do…personalized prevention plans, attentive and accessible care, dentists who consider the whole patient before treating.
Milestones in Patient Care at Dental Professionals
• 1940s: Dr. Spiro establishes dental practice, with a mission of serving families in the Albany Park neighborhood of Chicago
• 1988: Drs. Paul Katz, Phil Finkel and Steve Kase join the practice, and set it on a path of continual growth, fueled by decades of relationship building with their expanding patient base
• 1980s: Dental Professionals switches from amalgam (silver) fillings to porcelain restorative materials, ensuring highest levels of patient safety and aesthetics. “We chose to not expose patients, staff, family and ourselves to a potential, and completely avoidable, safety hazard,” explained Dr. Phil Finkel.
1998: Chairside power bleaching makes its debut, making whiter smiles in just one quick office visit
• 2005: CEREC tooth restoration system debuts at Dental Professionals, providing patients with natural-looking teeth, without the need for a return visit
• 2007: Digital x-rays introduced, reducing patients’ exposure to radiation by 90% compared to traditional x-rays
• 2010: The Center for Snoring and Sleep Apnea opens at Dental Professionals Skokie location; customized oral appliances offer patients an easy alternative to CPAP
• 2011: Dental Professionals moves into newly remodeled offices, featuring spa-like amenities for maximum patient pampering
• 2012: E4D CAD CAM dentistry launches at Dental Professionals offices, enabling implants and other restorative procedures to be completed in one office visit. “This equipment enables us to use superior, biocompatible materials that result in teeth that look real, mill them with tremendous precision and safety, and provide patients with a much better experience,” said Dr. Steven Kase.
• 2014: Dr. Bryan Jacobs, prosthodontist, joins the team, bringing a full range of advanced services to replace and restore missing teeth to patients at both Dental Professionals locations. “I look forward to being part of this dedicated team of professionals who treat every patient as a beloved family member. That’s a philosophy we all share, and it ensures our patients receive the best modern dentistry can offer,” he said.
You’re unique, and deserve a dental health plan specifically tailored to your personal history and lifestyle. We take the time and care to know you and your overall health because there’s no such thing as a one-size-fits-all plan at Dental Professionals - your dentist in Chicago IL.
Our Chicago dentists are experienced specialists who create a personalized oral hygiene and prevention plan of care to suit your specific needs. Keeping your teeth healthy is a lifetime commitment, and one we make proudly to every patient who walks through our doors.
From the start, it’s all about you.
Before your first visit, we’ll send you a convenient online form to complete with details about your health, past dental experience and current issues. Most important, we’ll ask what you’re seeking at Dental Professionals…rehabilitating a severely damaged tooth…brightening up your smile…or simply maintaining good dental health. At your first dental exam, we’ll perform a thorough check of your teeth and existing fillings, conduct a periodontal examination, evaluate the health of your bite, and get an inside look with non-invasive, digital x-rays. If you want to improve your smile, share your thoughts with the doctor during this first exam, and if necessary, additional photos of your teeth or models of your mouth will be taken.
Your needs will form the basis of your individualized oral health plan.
Cosmetic Dentist. Everyone deserves a beautiful smile…allow us to perfect yours with the art of cosmetic dentistry. We’ll take photos of your smile and perform a bit of magic on the computer with cosmetic imaging which shows how your smile will look after the work is done. Models of your teeth are taken and a laboratory mock-up done for a detailed look at the shape, size and position of your newly designed smile. Then we’ll recommend the best choice--teeth whitening or porcelain laminates, you’ll be smiling.
Restorative Dentistry. Advanced restorative dentistry services help keep your teeth looking healthy and strong. Crowns or onlays, made of tooth-colored materials, cover, restore, protect and support severely damaged teeth. For tooth replacement, dental implants offer the most progressive and natural option available today. Our implants-in-a-day allow you to eat, chew, speak and smile naturally and in complete comfort.
Preventative Dentistry. No matter how well you brush, bristles can’t reach all the way into the pits and fissures of your teeth to extract all of the food and plaque. Sealants do the job for you, forming a protective barrier to ward off decay. Not just for youngsters, sealants are extremely effective in preventing tooth decay in adults too.